PayU Kids Savings Accounts
PayU Kids Savings Account is a high-interest savings account for kids, ages 0-15, that allows them to deposit money for a future use. While the money is in the account, it will earn interest to help your child achieve their money goals faster! Teaching kids to save at an early age will help them be better money managers in the future. It only takes $5 to open the account and there is no minimum to keep the account open.
Here are just some of the benefits kids will receive when you an open them a Savings Account with us!
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
- Only a $5 minimum deposit required to open the account
- Free Online Banking
- Free eStatements
- Interest rate for savings accounts are posted and disclosed at the time of account opening
(Get Current Rate Information).
- Interest compounded semi-annually, credited semi-annually.