- $25 minimum deposit required
- Unlimited check writing/transactions
- ATM/Debit Card available after approval (Click here to apply)
- No minimum balance to maintain
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
What you need to open a checking account:
- Identification – driver’s license, military ID or passport
- Social Security Card
- $25 – minimum to open an account
*If you are opening a joint account, the co-owner will also need to be with you to sign on to the account.
*If you are under the age of 18, please bring a parent with you to co-sign for you.
*Additional Services – We offer Overdraft protection – Please ask us about the details.
*Please notify us if any of your information changes, such as your address, phone number, etc. so we can update your account.