Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and address any concerns that our customers might inquire about with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide friendly and professional service to our Bank customers while recognizing any additional needs they may have and informing them of other products and services that will assist them.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must, while assisting customers with their daily transactions of business such as handling cash, checks, issuing money orders, etc.
- Making sound decisions based on established procedures and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Must maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Bank’s core systems and adhere to all confidentially and security standards.
- Assist with the daily operations of the Teller/ATM areas
- Balance daily work and research any differences
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Superior customer service skills and the desire to meet customer needs
- Ability to learn, apply and communicate banking regulations and procedures
- Computer skills – including email and the ability to learn additional bank software
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism while handling stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Prior bank teller and customer service experience preferred
Must be able to work Monday thru Friday and Saturday mornings.
- Download application
- Print application
- Fill out application
- Scan/photo and email application to email@example.com or return the application to:
Bank of St. Elizabeth
215 Main Street
St. Elizabeth, MO 65075
Bank of Freeburg facility of Bank of St. Elizabeth
131 Old Vienna Road
Freeburg, MO 65035